Instructions of Installing YRShell (Stand-alone Version)
Please follow the instructions below. If you have trouble, please contact Flofish at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Make a folder, e.g. c:\yrshell. If you already have this folder, please remove all files and folders in it, except for userinfo.xml and recent_proj.txt.
2. Download python.zip (360 MB) Here (click to download). It might take a while depending on the network.
3. Unzip python.zip to your yrshell folder. Note, after unzip, there will be a folder containing all files, and it should be directly under yrshell folder, as shown below:
Do NOT make more layers, such c\yrshell\python\python.
4. Download yrshell.zip (1.3 MB) Here (click to download).
5. Unzip all files in yrshell.zip to your yrshell folder. The folder should look like below:
6. Download patch.zip (14 MB) Here (click to download).
7. Unzip all files in patch.zip to your yrshell\python folder (overwrite existing files).
8. Yrshell_stand_alone.xlsb is the main program. You need to enable Macros to run it. You can also create a shortcut or pin it to the task bar.